I am doing some local consulting for an organization looking to increase the effectiveness and maturity of their major projects organization. Since this is a fairly young organization, we are starting at the beginning and with the basics – developing and institutionalizing Vision, Mission, and Values to start developing the culture we are trying to propagate.
Vision: To be the PREMIER projects group in XXXXX.
Mission: Improve the Safety, Reliability, and Capacity of XXXXX while minimizing impact to daily operations and the customer.
At XXXXX, we believe deeply in:
- Clarity- freedomfrom indistinctness or
- Integrity- soundness of moral character;
- Transparency- thequality or state of being
- Intention- theend or object intended;
- Morality- conformityto the rules of right
- Ethicality- pertainingto right and wrong in
- Respect- esteemfor or a sense of the worth or excellence of a
Driving Ambition: By 2018, we have demonstrated the success of XXXXX and are preparing to roll out our processes to the other six XXXXX locations.
Images of Success:
- Engagement of other departments in XXXXX
- Cohesive XXXXX Team
- XXXXX individuals have development opportunities
- Quality of life balance
Our brand promise: Successful Projects & Project Management