My name is Ken Riches. I am an experienced project manager and mentor in the same role, with forays into executive coaching and project management training arenas as well. I believe the path to excellence is a journey, and I look forward to helping you and your organization on this endeavor.
The Value of Project Management
- Ensure your organization achieves business objectives.
- Develop accurate schedules, track resources, anticipate risks, deliver projects on time and on budget, & meeting customer requirements.
- Manage teams across organizational and geographic boundaries.
How I Can Help
- I make complicated processes easy for anyone to understand so options for continuous improvement can be readily identified and implemented.
- Experienced facilitator.
- I help professionals improve their leadership skills.
- I connect leaders who want to learn about project management problems, avoid project failure causes, & provide solutions.
Solving Your Pain Points
- Organizational Project Management Process Development
- Projects Maturity Assessment
- Project Management Training
- Problem solving, Corrective Actions and Continuous Improvement
Training Classes Available
- Strategic Planning
- Effective meetings
- Conflict resolution
- Problem solving
- Stakeholder engagement
- 10 PMI Pmbok Knowledge Areas
- Tailored Project Management Workshops
- Project Management as a Core Competency
- PMP certification preparation course (10 week, or 5 day bootcamp)